3/10/2011

This Weekend...

It's our Communion weekend coming up, so I may be busier than normal. Yep, even busier!


I gave a link which tells about Scottish Communions in this previous post. Actually, this post was my first ever, and I'm only now realising that it's almost a year since I wrote it. That means that I've been blogging for almost a year.


It also means that just over a year ago I didn't have a blog; I had no blogging friends; and - believe it or not - I hadn't a clue what a blog was.


What a simple life I led back then. 


I had planned to have a Giveaway on my first birthday, but as everyone who knows me knows, I never to anything on time. So there wont be a 1st Birthday Giveaway. Just thought you all ought to know. 


I may have a Giveaway if I ever reach 100 followers....


As I type (do we still type, even though we're not on a typewriter?), we're waiting for our dear friends from Gardenston, who are spending the weekend with us.


I pray the weekend will be of great blessing to them, and to us.


I know many of you have prayed for them, and I thank you all for doing so.


**Update**  They've arrived! What a blessing to see them :)

8 comments:

  1. Do enjoy your time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend spending time together....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you all have a very blessed time together.

    I'm so glad you blog, and always look forward to stopping by for a visit. It makes Scotland not feel so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bloggy Birthday! Glad you took up the craft! You have blessed me and my family in the short time we've been aware of your blog!
    We will pray that your weekend is all that He has planned for it. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a blessed weekend with your communion.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I am a new follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh enjoy!!!!
    And yes...I think it's still called typing- although they should come up with a new name nowadays;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blog Birthday from me as well. Also, enjoyed reading your post below and going back and reading your first post... It was a great introduction. The link to "Scottish Communion" didn't come up, so I think I will google it and see what I find. It sounds lovely though... the portion I did read about.
    Much Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails