It doesn't look like that, but it's true.
I was seven-stone-four.
(FYI, there are 14 pounds in a stone. What is it with you Americans and measures?!)
2. My dream 'date' would be going on a long drive with the Builder, ending with a lovely meal.
3. The drive could be in Scotland.
Or Pennsylvania. Or Virginia. Or in Maine. Maybe heading West through Wisconsin, South Dakota and south towards Colorado. And across to Oregon or Washington State.
4. Or a total dream date might be crossing the country of Canada. Oh, imagine. Weeks and weeks of driving coast to coast. I reckon West to East. What d'ya reckon?
5. I don't know why I allowed my mind to go to the above places.
6. Today, I'm going to make the Chocolate Sheet cake I made here.
7. The last time I made the aforementioned cake, it lasted a day. One day. And it was gone.
8. No. 1 is no longer true. I cannot think why.
9. The Wee Guy is learning the countries of Europe right now and the girls are playing Table Tennis, which is their latest break-time pastime.
10. You're gonna be hearing a whole lot more about vegetables, herbs, plots and green things in general over the next few weeks. You know why? 'Cause planting has begun! Woohoo!