3/03/2011

Writer's Block

Well, I'm back. And I'm here with my first I-have-a-bad-case-of-writer's-block day since I began blogging.


The circumstance of our trip away was so sad, but I don't want to go on and on about that. And yet, I can't seem to find it in me to blog about anything else. Yet.


I think by tonight I shall be able to blether again. We took photos while we were away. Or at least, I took photos; the Builder stopped the car, or put up with the window of the car being lowered to allow me to take photos. Often. 


We had many sighs and many instances of rolling of the eyes. His patience knows no bounds. Almost.

I took this with DR's phone, just to prove that the sun is shining, the seasons are changing, and God's creation moves on.

6 comments:

  1. A friend stated yesterday, sometimes silence speaks volumes. I completely understand not being able to write just yet, after such a sad life event. Prayers for you dear Anne, and especially your grieving friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are well spoken, even with writers block, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes there are no words. We love you and will be here when you get your voice back. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Lisa, sometimes there just are no words. The comfort that does come arrives, finally, as Grace. Praying for you and your friends at this difficult time and knowing you will return to us when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love spring flowers!
    I've experienced weeks of writers block at times for my blog - but always the will to write comes back!
    You write very well for someone with writers block :)
    Have a lovely day
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails