11/20/2010

Today...Part 2

Here are DR and Catherine with their hoard of medals.


They did so well. 

I am now exhausted. You guys have no idea the energy one has to expend on the sidelines.

The sun that shone so brightly all day set like this.

And now, at half-past ten at night I have just sat with a cup of tea. 

There was another, er....incident... today, but I shall have to wait until Monday to reveal all. 

(I need Catherine to get photos from my phone onto the laptop. It's all too complicated for me!)

Oh - one more thing: Mr Wayne didn't get booted out of the ladies' camp today. It's next week, and that was my mistake. Obviously.


2 comments:

  1. That has to be one of the most beautiful days you've had in a while . . . from sunup to sundown (which I know you don't always get to see) it was wonderful. And don't worry about embarrassing yourself or your kids from the stands, As parents, THAT'S OUR JOB! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the awards. I'm anxiously awaiting the phone pictures...do tell. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails