1/25/2011

My Favourite Sky Photos



Taken in November, when the sun sets mid-afternoon, and so I'm looking south whilst taking this photo. To the left of the photo, the silhouettes of the village houses are seen, with one of the churches in the district rising above the houses.


....looking like it's on fire...

...and looking like it's gonna fall down on us!


The day we were at the unveiling of this monument was so emotional. 
But the rays of sunshine behind the sad scene spoke of hope and the ongoing-ness of generations.

The day we were showing OMSH the world. I like this 'sky' because it's blue. Blue!! What a novelty for us!



Chosen, simply because it reminds me of a fun night. Guy Fawkes. 


Another winter sunset.

This kind of sky always reminds me of the awesomeness of God 
combined with His love and His mercy. 

And this simply speaks peace to me.

6 comments:

  1. I just found you via Deut 6. These photos are beautiful. I was going to tell you which is my favourite but I can't decide! - probably one of the first two.
    God bless you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pictures... it's always inspiring to look towards heaven. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely photos! Those kind of skies remind us how small we really are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails