1. Are you happy with your recent attempts at healthy eating?
There's a problem with this question: it assumes attempts at healthy eating.
I'm moving on...
2. Do you ever put off things because you don't want to do them unless you look/feel better?
I put things off all the time. Just ask the laundry basket, waiting to see the clear light of day once again; the buttons waiting to be sewn onto shirts; the floor waiting for the mop's visit. In fact, you could ask almost any corner of my house, and they'd all vouch for the fact that I 'put things off'.
I'm struggling with the latter part of the question though. '...unless I look/feel better?'. Mmmm - 'look better'??
Moving on again...
3. Did you get all dressed up for Easter when you were a kid?
Nope. The Reformation went deep in Scotland.
I hate to repeat myself, but I think another 'moving on' may be necessary here...
4. Do you have more of an appetite in warm weather or cold weather?
In warm weather my appetite is great. In cold weather it is great, but probably greater.
Yes, cold weather = comfort food. Lots of it.
5. Have you done anything this past week that you could describe as "being kind to yourself"?
Well, I was away with the girls last week and I came home. The 'coming home' part was definitely being kind to myself. Ahhhh, home.
I know Jackson has nothing to do with Everyday Ruralty's Weightless Wednesday, but I can't post today without a photo of him.